Friday, April 2, 2010

The reason behind the madness

I know these are a bunch of videos and not all of them are GREAT or HILARIOUS, but I am posting them for Giampiero. He doesn't get to see the every day things that go on, so I am showing some of the things that I get to see everyday. Don't worry, I will not film the daiper changes. America is not 7 months old and sitting up on her own. She is really into solid foods and her brother and sister help feed her sometimes. Sara and Piero are now fixated on Scooby-Doo. At least they are both totally into it. Sara had already passed her facination with Peter Pan and Piero was still stuck on it, so we always had arguments about what to watch... not any more. Now it is unanimously shouted, "Scooby Dooby Doo"!

2 comments:

Micah and Ahnica said...

Our kids love Shrek or Tinkerbell (usually Wyatt asks for this more - what a guy, all those pretty fairies, how's a guy to resist?)

Unknown said...

I'm still alive! For the update: My names America S.