Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mid-June update

Giampiero is off "profile" so he is now waiting for the paperwork to get processed to send him back into a training unit. We don't know when he'll graduate until he gets placed into training. He could be graduating at the end of August or mid-September. So there's a chance he may be back for the baby's birth or just after.
Sara is getting her cast off in a week, then she will start swim lessons. She is very excited.

Piero took a tumble and cut the back of his head open an inch. We made a trip to the ER and got it cleaned and stapled. Now he's back to reaping havoc wherever he goes.
I made my own trip to the hospital this week. I was having some sharp pains in my belly. They checked things out but didn't find the cause of this pain. They are going to do ultrasounds and tests on Monday. They don't seem to be too concerned because the baby appears very healthy and active.
Life is good. I look forward to seeing my husband again. I am very proud of him. I am very appy with my children and how they are growing.


3 comments:

Ligia said...

So glad you're "appy" with your children. Sorry, just had to tease.

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

eh eh he uma parte o braço, o outro a cabeça... bem cuidado miuda!!!1 fica bem...

Gio said...

Gosh...when are you not running to the hospital. Hahah! You must have some real daredevil/adventurous kids that always keep you on your toes. ;)